We’re not currently hiring, but you can still apply! Select one of our positions below to submit your resume and we’ll contact you when we have an opening.
Always on the hunt for:
Got talent? We want to see it.
Considering a career in the association management profession? Learn more. SBI has created a culture where successful staff members can demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Technologically savvy in print, email, web, and social media marketing with strong written communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; outgoing and professional in all situations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high expectation to deliver top-notch professional work in an efficient, timely manner.
- Excellent at multitasking and comfortable working with a diversified set of clients and projects.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- An assertive team player who is willing to chip in to get the job done.
- Team-oriented and capable of participating in an open, collaborative business model.
SBI offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, 401K, vacation, and an educational stipend. If you are interested in being considered for employment, please apply online via the links provided on each job description.
Come as you are.
SBI Association Management is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, which we believe is necessary to truly innovate and lead the future of our associations. So, come as you are…if you take pride in your work and are open to learning, that’s what matters to us!
We respect your privacy and all inquiries will be kept in complete confidence.