We’re not currently hiring, but check back often for new openings! Or, go ahead and submit your application to one of our positions below.
Always on the hunt for:
Got talent? We want to see it.
Considering a career in the association management profession? Learn more. SBI has created a culture where successful staff members can demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Technologically savvy in print, email, web and social media marketing with strong written communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; outgoing and professional in all situations.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high expectation to deliver top-notch professional work in an efficient, timely manner.
- Excellent at multi-tasking and comfortable working with a diversified set of clients and projects.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- An assertive team player who is willing to chip in to get the job done.
- Team-oriented and capable of participating in an open, collaborative business model.
- Commitment to the nonprofit association community and the value of bringing like-minded people together.
SBI offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, 401K, vacation and an educational stipend. If you are interested in being considered for employment, please apply online via the links provided on each job description.
We respect your privacy and all inquiries will be kept in complete confidence.