Got talent? We want to see it!
As the leading Association Management Company (AMC) in the Pacific Northwest, SBI Association Management is known for providing innovative technology solutions, marketing, event management, financial, and executive services to manage and grow member-based, professional societies and associations. Our success is deeply rooted in building a seasoned, strong team with a culture of collaboration, integrity, and transparency. Read more about our Vision, Mission, Values, and Commitments.
Considering a career in association management? Learn more.
Come as you are.
SBI Association Management is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, which we believe is necessary to truly innovate and lead the future of our associations. No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you! So, come as you are…if you take pride in your work and are open to learning, that’s what matters to us!
What we offer…
We work hard together and laugh even harder; our Shindig Squad plans fun parties, potlucks, virtual happy hours, recognition awards, staff retreats, and more! We value problem solvers and change agents, and your contributions will be truly appreciated. Meet the folks you would be working with.
Benefits & Perks
- 11 paid holidays
- Unlimited wellness time
- Two weeks paid vacation (with increased accrual based on tenure)
- 401k with 50% employer match
- Employer-subsidized healthcare plans including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid $25k of basic life/AD&D coverage
- Optional supplemental life insurance
- Access to our employee assistance program (including 3 free counseling sessions, will preparation, estate planning, and more)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association membership(s)
- …and much more!
We respect your privacy and all inquiries will be kept in complete confidence.