Customer Service, Marketing & Event Support for Nonprofit Associations
Member Services Administrator
As the leading Association Management Company (AMC) in the Pacific Northwest, SBI Association Management is known for providing innovative technology solutions, marketing, event management, financial, and executive services to manage and grow member-based, professional societies and associations.
We are seeking a proactive and purpose-driven individual to join our team as a Member Services Administrator. In this role, you will support our team of Association Executives, Event Managers, and Marketing and Member Services specialists in providing exceptional customer service and project support to our clients. The environment at SBI is fast-paced, fun, and challenging. We encourage our staff members to work as a team and bring new ideas to the table every day, creating new innovative processes to foster stronger relationships with our clients.
Apply online today for the Member Services Administrator position.
In this position you will:
- In the first few months, your main responsibility will be to learn! We provide an extensive training program.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to multiple associations
- Engage with members and prospective members as the primary contact for several associations, answering phone and email inquiries
- Create, assign, and complete multiple tasks throughout the day using our professional services automation software CRM
- Assist in the development of engaging and relevant content for marketing communications, including websites, e-blasts, e-newsletters, brochures, and direct mail campaigns
- Maintain multiple client databases and online components of client websites to include registration forms, surveys, job posting forums, listservs, committee communications, etc.
- Provide meeting preparation through support of registration, speaker communications, exhibitor and committee support and event attendance; staff registration desk at meetings and/or events
- Manage logistics and execution of client webinars to include registration, speaker communications, exhibitor and committee support, event attendance and day-of duties.
- Create invoices and prepare receipts as requested, among other financial reporting duties
- Schedule client meetings with venues; support logistical planning and reservations as needed
- Coordinate with association leadership and volunteers in order to provide first-rate service to association members
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years of professional experience in customer service, account services, and/or administrative support role, preferably supporting multiple clients and/or accounts
- Degree in business, communications, nonprofit management, or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, focusing on building and maintaining relationships with members and prospective members
- Superior attention to detail; first-class organizational and time-management skills with demonstrated ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently
- Ability to produce error-free written content quickly, accurately, and on tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Office Suite; experience using AMS or CRM database systems desirable
- Involvement with meeting/event planning, event registration, and execution a plus
- Great team member with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help your colleagues with a positive and professional attitude
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations, volunteers and/or boards of directors a plus
- Basic web design experience and/or knowledge of HTML a plus
What we offer
A highly collaborative and professional atmosphere where innovation, proactivity, and efficiency rule. We work hard together and laugh even harder. Our Shindig Squad plans fun parties, potlucks, happy hours, recognition awards, and more! We value problem-solvers and change-agents, and your contributions will be truly appreciated.
Annual starting salary $43 – 45K DOE plus benefits including health insurance paid at 80%, $25k basic life and AD&D insurance, 401K employer contribution, 10 paid holidays, vacation and wellness time, access to an Employee Assistance Program, and an annual educational stipend.
This position will be based out of SBI’s office located in the Northgate area of Seattle, Washington, but will be allowed to work remotely after the initial training period to minimize exposure during this time.